Hourly Labor Rate: $115.00
Service Call: $85.00
Propane Forklift PM Service (3,000 – 8,000 lbs.) $150.00
Electric Sit Down / Order Picker / Reach Truck: $115.00
Electric Pallet Jack: $85.00
**PM rates listed above include labor, travel time, parts, and chemicals needed to perform a great PM service.
Have you seen enough to make a decision?
Not convinced yet? Let us tell you why you should work with us.
10 Benefits of working with us
- Price parts of the best quality at the best price for the best vendor
We look for the best price and quality in parts to ensure your forklifts are always up and running with the best parts available, saving you down time and money in the long run.
- Your assigned technicians will carry a list of your equipment and with the that they will also carry the most common parts for your forklifts
This will cut your down time and less fee’s in travel time, saving you thousands of dollars.
- On call 24/7 (weekends, holidays, afterhours throughout the week)
So, you can remain calm and let us take on the stress, which will save you down time and thousands of dollars.
- 1-24 hr. response from initial call
Which will ensure you get your forklift back up on running as soon as possible.
- Money back guarantee
You no longer must be uncertain about paying for a service that is not going to work for you.
- Repair and maintenance tracking for each one of your units and expense report and the end of fiscal year
We will save you money, energy, long hours in the office, and headaches, and we will help you find the money holes within your forklifts. Which will save you thousands of dollars.
- Forklift backups when you have breakdowns
So, you keep your production down as little as possible.
- Warranty on everything we touch & work on
So, you don’t pay for anything that you don’t deserve to pay for.
- Our technicians undergo a communication process when they are first hired
To ensure they communicate clearly with you and help you understand what is going on with your forklifts.
- Digital Billing and work orders
You will stop trying to figure out what the tech hand wrote on the work order and know what we are talking about and make it clear.
- Documentation to show you the customer that what we are saying it’s true
We include proof in all our work orders and prior to completing the jobs so you are confident and certain that we did what we said.
- You get the best people and company available at your service 24/7
Other forklift companies can do all this for you, but they can’t do it like us our job it to make your job a lot easier.
- Discounts in your invoice, discounts on your job
You save money
- We always commit and over deliver. (We told you 10 benefits, and gave you 15)
You get more than we promise.
Of course, we can go on and on, but we know you have other things that need your attention, so we wanted to point out just a few.