Features & Benefits:
- Easy installation: Features such as flexible tubing, push-fit tubing ports and the snap-fit base make installation fast and easy.
- Fast operation: An average forklift truck battery can be filled in 15 seconds or less.
- Precise filling: A precision level-sensing valve shuts off instantly when electrolyte levels rise to the Injector tip.
- Safe: Prevents direct contact with electrolyte during battery filling and prevents overfilling.
- Compact: Low profile allows Injectors to fit on any industrial battery and minimizes damage due to battery cables.
- Proven reliability: Patented pressure-activated technology makes the Water Injector System the world’s most dependable single-point watering system.
- 5-year warranty: Advanced plastics technology and no exposed parts provide maximum chemical resistance, making these Water Injectors durable and long-lasting.
- Heat resistant: System will survive high battery temperatures without failing.
- No freeze tubing: Tubing drains surplus water into cells after filling is complete, so the system can be used in cold storage environments.
- Exclusive reconditioning service: Injectors are so tough that used ones can be reconditioned and used again on another battery. Philadelphia Scientific will discard the old tubing, clean the Injectors, and after a 100% inspection, provide new tubing and fittings. That means even more savings.